Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
As the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers we play a key role in training, developing and representing our profession.
Learn - We deliver accredited, practice-based qualifications through our UK and international study centre network. And we offer industry-proven marketing and sales training courses.
Develop - Increasingly recognised by the UK government as the voice of marketing, we set standards within the industry and are the first port of call for marketing information, knowledge and insight.
Belong - Being a member means being part of something bigger: a community of marketers who exchange ideas and experience. We help our members to continuously improve their skills and knowledge.
- Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- Professional Certificate in Marketing
- Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Diploma in Managing Digital Media CAM
- Diploma in Marketing Communications E-marketing Award
- Diploma in Tourism Marketing
- Certificate in Professional Sales Practice
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Sales Management Practice
- Intensive Diploma in Strategic Sales Practice
Our industry-proven and internationally recognised qualifications can help you get ahead throughout your marketing career. From introductory courses for those new to the profession to strategic-level qualifications for senior managers, all our qualifications are based on detailed research and feedback from employers.
Our qualifications are accepted by 95 per cent of UK employers as they are the only ones mapped to the new Government Occupational Standards in Marketing. And with flexible study options and over 300 accredited study centres worldwide, you can get qualified at a time and location that that suits you best.
[This is not the official website/blog of the CIM. I have featured CIM here for information on Marketing qualifications]